Bachelor of Business Administration (Northwood USA)
About Northwood University
Northwood University is a leader in delivering a specialized business education. Since 1959 they have been committed to providing students with the skills they can use in a competitive, international marketplace.
- Northwood University is one of the largest, all-business universities in the United States.
- Their mission is to develop the future leaders of a global, free-enterprise society.
- Their specialty is producing leaders and entrepreneurs who are dedicated to building a career on the strength of integrity, character, and mutual respect.
- The University believes in free-enterprise, personal responsibility, creating jobs, accumulating wealth, and having a positive impact on your community.
- Their global locations and professional relationships expand their international study and career opportunities.
- The faculty aren’t just subject matter experts; they’re also successful business leaders and entrepreneurs.
Northwood University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.
The Association is one of six regional institutional accrediting associations in the United States. Through its Commissions, it accredits and thereby grants membership to educational institutions in the nineteen-state North Central region.
The Higher Learning Commission is recognized by the Secretary of Education and the Committee on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation (CORPA, now continued under the Council on Higher Education Accreditation, or CHEA).
About the Program
The Northwood University Bachelor of Business Administration degree delivers contemporary business theory coupled with practical application.
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree online. The Online program allows you flexible course scheduling.
- Earning a bachelor’s degree in business from Northwood University can lead to a better job and a higher salary.
- Earning a bachelor’s degree in business is the first step for those who wish to pursue an MBA, MS, Law degree, or other advanced degree.
- Earn your BBA while specializing in an area of business that interests you.
Automotive Marketing & Management
Health Care Management
Eligibility & Fee
Minimum eligibility requirements for Bachelor of Business Administration programme:
Candidates who have completed their 10+2.
Proficiency in English – The candidate must have completed their education in English Medium.
Get an international degree at an affordable price. You can pay in lump sum or choose the installment payment plan. Full Education Loan facility available for all students.
|Option 1 - Lumpsum payment||Rs. 9,95,000|
|Option 2- Instalments Plan Payment||Rs 11,80,000 (Rs. 2,95,000 x 4)|
Course Duration: Four years